7.31.2013

Let the Fun Begin




I have been wanting to start my own blog for a while now, but to be honest, have not had the time to start from scratch. Now that I am newly married, and any of my spare time is not consumed with wedding planning, I figured this was the perfect time.

In honor of my first post being published on a Friday, I thought I would start the trend of Fashion Forward Fridays.

One of my favorite kinds of summer outfits that can work for almost any occasion:




The staples of every girl's wardrobe - a simple white tank and a light black maxi. (I got both of mine at Express). 

A fun-colored bauble necklace - this beauty is the El Dorado Gem Bib in mint from Baublebar.com ($32)

Black and gold gladiator style sandals from Target - Mossino 

A chunky gold watch by the talented Michael Kors- Mid-Size Golden Stainless Steel Ritz Chronograph Glitch Watch ($250)

And of course no outfit is complete without a girl's best friend...





Isn't she pretty?! This is one of my favorite bags that seems to go with almost everything. I purchased this Marino Orlandi black leather Doctor bag from a vintage store in Cape Cod after eyeing it for months. Its Italian craftsmanship and unique flare had me at hello. 


Until the next time... M

1 comment:

  1. Super cute outfit - although I wouldn't expect anything less from you! Congrats on the blog lovenugget - can't wait to read more. XOXO

    ReplyDelete